Thank you for joining us for the Crazy Crafters May Blog Hop Framelits theme!
We hope you enjoy our virtual hop where you will either learn great techniques for your paper crafting projects or just a chance to enjoy each of the ladies lovely creations!
You should have just left stop number 3, Studio Evans on the Crazy Crafters Hop. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I wanted to try something different this month with my card and use my framelits to create the card base. I've also never made a card that sits upright. So I had a lot of fun this month.
I also wanted to feature colours from the gorgeous DSP, Kaleidoscope. A lot of the materials I've used this month are also from the Occasions Catalogue.
The products I have used are:
Blog line up:
1. Angela Lorenz at Angs Crafty Cards
2. Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
3. Nicole Spicer at Handmade by Nicole Spicer YOU ARE HERE!
4. Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
5. Kate Benade at Stampin' With Kate
6.Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs to Craft2
7. Michelle Mills at Hello Day Cards
8. Sarah Rae Oakes at Stampin'Up! with Sarah
9. Teena Maher at Stampin with Teena
10. Petra Tailor at Tailored Craftiness http://tailoredcraftiness.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/crazy-crafters-blog-hop.html