Thursday 24 July 2014

New Makes with the NEW catalogue!

Hi there! 

I've finally been able to get some time in my craft room to make a few cards. It's so therapeutic! If only my kids and hubby understood my therapy! LOL!

I'd like to share a few with you.... The first two are using new In Colours. My absolute favourites are definitely Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey.



This next one is using the new stamp set Perfect Peacock. I've seen some beautiful cards made with this stamp. This one I made with Watercoloir Wonder DSP which unfortunately is retired now, but if you're good with water colouring or just colouring by hand in general, it will look awesome!!


If you would like a copy of the brand new catalogue and don't have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, please let me know and I'll be happy to organize you your own copy! There is also the new holiday catalogue coming out on the 28th of August so be sure to check back soon for some sneek peeks! ;-)

Until then, happy crafting!!

Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment