Monday 9 February 2015

Love is in the air!

Hi everyone! I hope you had a look through the Crazy Crafters February Blog Hop! Weren't the creations just gorgeous! We certainly have a very talented bunch of women in our team!

Whilst getting ideas for my blog hop card, I created these cards inpirated by our them of LOVE!


This card was cased off Claire Daily after she put a beautiful card online. She is an amazing talent!



With these two cards, I was playing around with new stamps and DSP from the Occasions catalogue. They paper pack is just stunning. Real Red, Basic Black and Calypso Coral are among my favourite colour combos!


This card above used my new heart punch. It's just gorgeous! It's in the new Occasions catalogue which runs through til 2nd June 2015.

I hope you like them! Now I've just gotta get started on my hubby's card!

Until next time,
Nicole x




No comments:

Post a Comment