Wednesday 1 July 2015

Butterfly card for my 4 year old niece.


When I had an unexpected phone call from my mother-in-law this morning to "make cards" I thought, "Gee, twist my arm!" It's a great time to put the kettle on, have a yarn, but more importantly, craft!

My niece's birthday is coming up soon so I thought I'd better get my wriggle on. She is only turning 4 but I'm sure she should be turning 10! But she loves butterflies so I thought of this one. Here it is:


Here's a closer view of the butterflies. The first couple are Rich Razzleberry and Daffodil Delight, the second couple are Bermuda Bay and Melon Mambo, the third Real Red and Tempting Turquoise and finally Pacific Point and Tangerine Tango. I matched the buttons to the butterfly underneath and tied them with some metalic gold bakers twine.


Here's a look at the supplies I have used for my card:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you like my card and, til next time!
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment