Thursday 23 July 2015

Just Add Ink #271

Hi everyone!

I made this card for the Just Add Ink challenge earlier this week and haven't had time to blog it... but school holidays are now over and I finally have a spare 10mins! :-)

I really love the Cherry on Top DSP stack. Its so bright and colourful and just makes me happy when I use it! It really marries well with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and coordinating punch. The wonderful thing is that this stamp set is the Ronald McDonald fundraising stamp set, so every one purchased contributes to this great cause.

Here is the card I came up with for this challange! (Details will be below on this challenge).



Here is the sketch challenge J. You can click HERE and you'll be taken to the blog page. Have a go and play along too! If you don't have a blog yourself, it doesn't matter, these sketches are awesome at providing some great ideas and layouts for when you get stuck!

The supplies I have used in my card today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



I hope you've enjoyed my card today and its made you feel happy too!

Til next time!
Nicole. x

Blair


2 comments:

  1. So cute Nicole!! Love this little cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty adorable, Nicole! I love all the polka dots, and those beautiful bright colours.

    ReplyDelete