Wednesday 1 July 2015

Just Add Ink Challenge #268

Hello again!

I was inspired by a fellow team member, Carolina Evans, on her entry into the Just Add Ink Challenge. I have never participated in this challenge before, but wanted to give it a go.

Here is the sketch for this week. You can visit their blog here - Just Add Ink #268 Sketch.


This is what I came up with today!


A really quick and easy card for today as I have adhered my layers directly to my card base. The supplies are as follows:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thank you for stopping by! Til next time!
Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. So glad you were able to play along with us at Just Add Ink, Nicole. I love your bold, graphic take on the sketch. A great masculine card. Hope you can join us again.
    Di :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, thought of "bold, and graphic", when I saw this Nicole! Great card, and I'm so pleased you've entered our challenge at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely bold and graphic Nicole, a fun and fabulous take on the Just Add Ink sketch. Thanks for joining us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Nicole!!! They're so fun to play along to the challenges, so happy I have a buddy to join me! Great card too! Love this colour combo.

    ReplyDelete