Thursday 23 July 2015

The Paper Players PP254 featuring Timeless Elegance DSP

Hi everyone!

I really liked this weeks challenge for The Paper Players! I love frames! And I love the new Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! called "Timeless Elegance". I really thought the paper deserved to be in a frame as it is so beautiful!

Here is my card, I am so happy with how it turned out!




And here is the challenge. You can check it out at their blog by clicking on the picture below.





The supplies I have used in my card today are as follows:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


I hope you have enjoyed my card today! Head over to their page and give it a go!

Til next time!
Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! Lovely idea to color the rose--looks like a beautiful sepia photograph. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nicole! You beautifully framed the rose :) Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete