Tuesday 25 August 2015

Fab Friday 71 - Dove of Peace

Hello and thanks for stopping by for my blog today for my Fab Friday #71 COLOUR Challenge! Well the colours the design team have chose this week are definitely Autumn colours. Unfortunately at the moment it is still Winter so the current surroundings were not very inspiring! These colours were very much outside my comfort zone, so it's good to give something different a try!

Here is my card.




















Now for the challenge! Why not give it a go yourself? You can click on the pic below to go straight to their site. You'll also find the projects from the design team and the other challenge entrants.

http://fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/fab-friday-71.html


Here are the supplies I've used. I have used a sentiment that has been retired, but you can use any one that suits you. Look out for the new Holiday Catalogue, which holds so many awesome new stamp sets and sentiments.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by. I'd love for you to leave me a comment and tell me what you think!

Til next time,
Nicole x

5 comments:

  1. love the colors you have used in this. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the coloring! The pattern really stands out on the dove with the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, I love how you've colored this dove! It's fun and therapeutic - and beautiful. :) Thanks for playing along with this FabFriday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited you used the dove in a different way... I never thought of doing something other than Christmas colors! Thanks so much for joining us over at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Nichole, the dove looks great in these colors. I really love the way the Blackberry Bliss stands out on the dove's wings! I'm so glad that you played along with us at Fab Friday. For something out of your comfort zone, this looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete