Sunday 2 August 2015

Just Add Ink #273

Hello again! With my kids finally in bed and hubby busy getting ready for his classes tomorrow, I thought I'd try and fit in another crafty session in before going to bed myself. And look out! I'm even getting to blog it as well! I think that could be a first for me!!

Here is my card for this colour challenge. I do love these colours and might not necessarily put them together, but I'm really happy how this card turned out. I'd love to take the credit for the design, but I will admit that I did CASE one off Pinterest. The original I saw from Lisa Fennewald and thought it was lovely (maybe that accounts for why it didn't take me too long to make it? Oh dear, BUSTED!)



This is the colour combo for their blog. Click on the image to go straight to their site to check it out!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/just-add-ink-273-colour-combo.html


The supplies I have used today are included below. Clicking on an item will link you straight to my online store.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Well thats it for today, thanks for joining me today!

Til next time,
Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. Such a great way to use the challenge colours, Nicole. I love that your embossed hexagons don't extend right to the edge of the card; nice touch. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pairing of the hexagon embossing with the stamped hexagons makes this look effortlessly elegant Nicole! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a bright and vibrant card!!! The detailed hexagon panel running down the card looks so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing your card in our colour challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete