Sunday 23 August 2015

Pals Paper Arts PPA264 - Made with Love

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Today I'm showing you a card I made for a sketch challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I was a bit perplexed when I first saw this sketch as I was thinking too literally... it wasn't until I thought outside the box after seeing the design teams projects that I had some ideas. Here is my card for today.


 

Here is the challenge sketch. Click on the pic to go to their blog. Give it try for yourself!

http://www.palspaperarts.com/2015/08/ppa264-a-sketch-challenge.html

 Here is a list of the supplies I've used today.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks so much for dropping by!
Til next time,
Nicole x

6 comments:

  1. Cute, creative way to use the layout. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card and fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable! Thanks for having fun with the PALS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUper cute way to use the PPA sketch! Come back and play again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really liked this card - very sweet

    ReplyDelete