Monday 10 August 2015

the Paper Players PP257 - Colour Challenge!

Hello friends, thanks for joining me again!

This challenge is from the Paper Players. They have an interesting colour combination this time, certainly not one I'd naturally choose, so to say this really was a challenge for me, might be an understatement!

This is what I've come up with!


The colour challenge this week is as follows. As always, you can click on the image and it'll take you straight to the Paper Players blog where you can see the other designs!

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/paper-players-257-color-challenge-from.html

The supplies I've used today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for joining me today!

Til next time,
Nicole x



3 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is gorgeous! I love the embossed background and the two colors on your Swallowtail! You certainly made my colors shine! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful butterfly! I love how you colored it with the challenge colors...just lovely! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete