Tuesday 15 September 2015

Just Add Ink #279

Hello again! What a great day to be able to make two cards! :-) This card, like my other one I blogged earlier, is using a stamp set called "Boys Will Be Boys". I used some less-bright colours in this one and I'm happy with how it turned out! I loved this sketch from Just Add Ink too, very simple but it allows a lot of room for imagination!

Here is my card for this sketch challenge.


Here is the sketch challenge. You can click on this picture to take you to their blog.

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/just-add-ink-279sketch-challenge.html

Here are the supplies I've used on my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by! Please leave me a comment, I'd love to hear what you think of my card today.

Til next time,
Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love your use of colour, Nicole, and love that you left the robot uncoloured so he takes centre stage. Thanks for joining the fun at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic boys card Niclole! I love your coloured Lego background and the contrast of the outlined Robot! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My grandies would love this Nicole, such a fun take on this weeks JAI sketch. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete