Tuesday 1 September 2015

New 2015 Holiday Catalogue is LIVE NOW!

Hello fellow stampers and crafters!

Finally, the long awaited moment has arrived! The new 2015 Holiday Catalogue is live! Oh my goodness you're going to LOVE IT!

Click the image below to view it! Save a copy to your computer cause you're going to want to have it to look over and over and over and over!!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/2015%20Holiday%20Catalog/20150901_HolidayMini_en-AU.pdf

If you're like me and you'd like a copy posted to you, please contact me! I have copies ready to post! But please, only if you do not have a current demonstrator and live in Australia!

Over the next few days I'll be posting some cards I've made with some of the items in this catalogue! But here are a few! Enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment