Thursday 1 October 2015

GDP#004 - To You & Yours Too

Hello and welcome back to my blog today. I managed to make a couple of cards today and I can't wait to show them to you!

The first card I've made is a Christmas card using the Global Design Project #GDP004. This was a "Case the Designer" challenge this week. A card is provided for you to case. This week's card has been made by Louise Sharp and it is gorgeous! I'll put the card and link after my card.

So here is my card. I have used the colours that Louise has used on her example. These are Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Glimmer Gold. The stamp set I have used is called "To You & Yours Too" from the Holiday Catalogue.


So here is the challenge from Louise Sharp. You can click on the picture to go straight to the GDP blog. The other entrants and design teams cards are amazing!

http://www.global-design-project.com/2015/09/global-design-project-gdp004.html

Here are the supplies I have used in my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



Thanks for joining me today. Please leave me a comment if you're able to!

Til next time,
Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nicole! Love your take on Lou's inspiration piece. Silhouette stamps are amongst my favourite kind and I love how you incorporated this one inside a Christmas bauble! Thanks so much for playing at Global Design Project this week♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! You have created a truly beautiful card and I don't think you can ever go wrong with these colours! Such a cute bauble too. Thank you so much for playing along to the Global Design Project this week. Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, your card is beautiful. You did an amazing job of capturing the essence of Louise's card. Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete