Sunday 4 October 2015

MOJO417 & #TGIF23 - Lightheated Leaves

Hello and welcome to my blog today for two challenges I combined, one for Mojo Monday MOJO417 and TGIF Challenges #TGIF23. You can view the challenge blogs below.

But firstly, here is my card. I wanted to create a clean background and so I stamped off and then on with one of the stamps from the Lighthearted Leaves stamp set. I coloured in the berries with Pumpkin Pie and also added some random dots with Rich Razzleberry. After colouring the smaller leaf for the focus of my card, I added some glossy accents to the centre parts, and also the random dots for a bit of texture.


The colour palette for my card came from the TGIF challenges blog. The Brights collection has also been my favourite, so this combination was my cup of tea. You can click on the image below and you can see the challenge projects that have been entered by other bloggers, as well as the design team.

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2015/10/tgifc23.html

The design of my card followed the sketch from the Mojo Monday blog. As is the last week of the month, they that their Tall & Skinny cards - always a challenge for me as I like 'room to move'! You can also click on the image to go to their blog site.
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/mojo-monday-417.html

The supplies I've used today are as follows.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x



1 comment:

  1. So very pretty! Not sure why I don't have this set yet?!?! Thanks for playing with #TGIFC23 this week!!!

    ReplyDelete