Wednesday 21 October 2015

SIP Challenge #19 Giggle Greetings

Hello there! Welcome back to my blog for a Stamp, Ink Paper challenge!

I liked that this challenge was a Tic-Tac-Toe grid. There are many options to participate in this challenge. There are plenty that relate to a Halloween theme but unfortunately Halloween isn't a big of a deal in Australia. However, one of the options involved a cat.... and my only cat stamp happens to be in one of my favourite funny stamps sets. Orange and Patterned Paper also complete the challenge options. I have incorporated these by using Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango colours from the Brights Collection and Tangerine Tango Designer Series Paper.

Before I show you the challenge, here is my card.


Here is a view showing the inside of my card. I have used both sides of the DSP for a contrast.



Here is the challenge I have used for my card fir Stamp Ink Paper: you can click on the image to go straight to the challenge. 

http://stampinkpaper.com/2015/10/sip-challenge-19-tic-tac-toe/

The supplies I've used today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today!

Til next time,
Nicole x

5 comments:

  1. Great use of the tic-tac-toe board Nicole, and I'm a sucker for anything with a kitty! I love the fun fold, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. I love that stamp set too! That cat is sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper this week for our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool use of the patterned papers and the cat stamp Nicole. I really like how you've opted for a Non Halloween card. Had I had a cat stamp I may have done the same as I also was not a fan of the theme this week as you will read from my blog. Well done for your Z fold card Nicole and thanks for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card!! Very funny. :) I really like that layout. Thanks for joining us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WoW, great interpretations of the tic tac toe challenge! Thank you for playing along with Stamp Ink Paper this week.

    ReplyDelete