Thursday 1 October 2015

The Paper Players PP264 - Peaceful Pines

Hello again! The second card I made today was for a challenge by The Paper Players, PP264. 

I enjoy doing sketch challenges and this one was great! When I saw the sketch, I had to think of which stamp set I wanted to feature in the center of my card with all the clear space. I decided on a Christmas tree, one I hadn't used yet from the Perfect Pines photopolymer stamp set. Its in the new Holiday catalogue. I love the sentiment in the tree and of course it saves space by having an image and sentiment in one! I also pulled out my Season of Cheer DSP which I hadn't used yet. Lovin' it too!

Here is my card.


Here is the sketch challenge from The Paper Players. Click on the image to go to their blog to be inspired!

http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/2015/09/pp264-sketch-challenge-from-claire.html

The supplies I have used in my card today are as follows.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole. x

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is such a beautiful Christmas card! The poinsettia background is perfect to showcase your tree! So happy you joined my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...I especially like the Soft Sky background, a nice change from white or vanilla! Pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty Christmas card! I love how you added the bakers twine and button. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Player this week!

    ReplyDelete