Sunday 10 January 2016

Global Design Project #GDP017 - Bloomin' Love

Hello! Seeings its been AGES since I've blogged, I'll take this opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope 2016 brings you good health and happiness! Ours has been tinted with sorrow and anxiety with bush fires sweeping through parts of southern Western Australia as we speak. Towns and communities have been cleared along with their historic buildings. We are in ALL CLEAR at the moment, and we really thank God for that.

Today I made a card for the Global Design Project challenge. Its been so long since I've participated in a challenge - my time has been taken up with visitors, celebrations, a bit of camping, dealing with fires and doing a couple of customer orders! I'll share them with you soon!

Here is my card. This was a colour challenge, using Rose Red, Garden Green and Crumb Cake. After I saw the new paper stack called Love Blossoms from Stampin' Up! I fell in love with it, actually the whole suite!



Here is the challenge for Global Design Project. You can click on the image to go straight to their site. So many great ideas and inspiration!

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/01/global-design-project-gdp017.html

Here are the supplies I've used on my card today.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today!

Til next time,
Nicole x



2 comments:

  1. Too cute, Nicole! You have made a knock out card. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! You have done amazing with the colour challenge and your card. Wow! So sad to hear about the fires - but glad everyone is safe and clear. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete