Saturday 16 January 2016

Global Design a Project #GDP018 - Going Places; Sky Is the Limit

Hello there! Thanks for joining me again for my blog today, following the Global Design Project challenge. It was a sketch challenge this week.... Love those!

Here is my card today.


 I also wanted to make a masculine card for my stash, and the Going Places suite is perfect. Match that with the new stamp set Sky Is the Limit from the new 2016 Sale-a-bration Catalogue and its a winner! Lost Lagoon is one of my favourite blue's at the moment, I love the depth of it. I have twice stamped the clouds so there is a bit of dimension too.

The sheet of DSP I have chosen has the text effect which I thought really matched the sketch.

Here is the challenge. You can click on the image to go to their site. Check out the amazing projects from the design team and other entrants.

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/01/global-design-project-gdp018.html
Well thanks for checking out my card today, I hope you liked it as much as I did!

Til next time,
Nicole x


4 comments:

  1. Awesome Nicole! This is a great card. Love your interpretation of the sketch this week. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see what you make, Nicole! Love the simplicity of this card - every element is perfectly placed. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Sketch Challenge at the Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to be my favourite SAB stamp set so far Nicole. Great to see a masculine project in this challenge line up. Love your thinking with the DSP background. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love the products you used together! Thank you for playing along with the Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete