Wednesday 27 January 2016

Global Design Project #GDP020 - Memories in the Making Project Life

Hi everyone! Thanks for visiting my blog today. I have had a very early morning so with my kids still in bed and hubby gone to work, I got to have a play in my craft room!

This weeks' challenge for Global Design Project is a CASE challenge: Copy And Selectively Edit. The card was made by Connie Collins, and I'm sure you'll agree it's beautiful!

I made my card using one of the overlays from the Free Sale-a-Bration item Memories in the Making Project Life card collection. I will admit this is the first time I have ever played around with PL! Although I didn't use them for actual PL, I think they lend themselves to card making too!

Here is my card.


If you would like to have a go at this challenge, here it is! Just click on the image.

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/01/global-design-project-gdp020-case.html

Here are the supplies I have used in my card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks so much for dropping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x

5 comments:

  1. Nicole, great card. I love that you created a horizontal card based on my original inspiration card. It tickles me to see how others adapt layouts to fit their own creativity. Thanks for joining us this week over at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your interpretation of Connie's card Nicole. The stripes are fab and the gold heart overlay is genius! Thanks for joining us for another Global Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole - this stamp never even crossed my mind. I love that it crossed yours because it's great here. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Case the Designer (Connie Collins) Challenge at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Nicole! You have done so well with the Challenge this week. I am pinning it right now. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge! We appreciate your support of the GDP challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great idea to use that watercolor stripe background stamp in black! I love that! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project Challenge!

    ReplyDelete