Wednesday 13 January 2016

MOJO430 - Party Wishes

Hello again! Welcome back to my blog today! I've been pretty busy with the school holidays, but I did manage to get some cards done! Thank you PARK for wearing the kids out and thank you DVD! :-)

The first project I made was following a sketch from Mojo Monday. I like doing sketch challenges when I'm not feeling 100% creative. It really helps to get me going! The products I've used today are from the new 2016 Occasions Catalogue. Have you checked it out? Its awesome! If you don't have a copy yet and haven't got a current Demonstrator, please let me know and I'll be happy to post one to you, along with the Sale-a-bration Catalogue - freebies galore!!

Anyway! Here is my card.


When I saw the stamp set "Party Wishes" at our exclusive Demo-only product preview, I had one of those embarrassing "only one person (me) giggled out loud" moment. I really loved the saying "A party without cake is just a meeting".  It really tickled my fancy! LOL.

Here is the sketch challenge from Mojo Moday. Go to their site by clicking on the image and check out the awesome creations people have made. Great for inspiration.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/mojo-monday-430.html

The key supplies I have used in my card today are:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Thanks for stopping by today.

Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment