Wednesday 13 January 2016

SIP Challenge 30 - Bloomin' Love

Hello again! The third card I made today is using a colour challenge from Stamp Ink Paper. Although I do find colour challenges more difficult, I thought of this card as soon as I saw the colours. They are Rose Red, Crumb Cake & Gold.

Here is my card.



The sentiment is stamped using the FREE Sale-a-bration item "Sky Is the Limit".... how do you get this stamp set free I hear you say? Its is part of Stampin' Up!'s annual Sale-a-bration, which runs from the 5th January til the 31st March. For every $90 you spend on any Stampin' Up! products, you can chose from a variety of free projects in the Sale-a-bration Catalogue. This particular stamp set is awesome! Just a versatile set! And this stamp set is only available until the end of February as Stampin; Up! are doing this a little different this year and giving us two releases of great FREE products! I'll by sending out a newsletter when that comes our way!

The ends of the sentiment banner has been created using a retired punch (but still available on the Clearance Rack!) called Curly Label punch. Something different but I liked the effect because I wanted to put a candy dot at either end.

The image below shows the blog from Stamp Ink Paper. Click on it to go straight to their blog challenge page. You'll see heaps of great ideas and inspiration.

http://stampinkpaper.com/2016/01/sip-challenge-30-colors/

The supplies I've used on this card are below.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Well I hope you liked this card as much I do! Thanks for stopping by.

Til next time,
Nicole x




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! The more I see that heart thinlit in use, the more I want it!! Thanks for sharing and giving me yet another reason I may need it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, Nicole! I just love how beautiful that die looks with the gold flowers! Thank so much for joining the color challenge this week at Stamps, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card, Nicole! I just love how beautiful that die looks with the gold flowers! Thank so much for joining the color challenge this week at Stamps, Ink, Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole your card is gorgeous!! I love the heart in Rose Red! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nicole! Love the Rose Red Heart with the gold flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our color challenge!

    ReplyDelete