Sunday 28 February 2016

Global Design Project #GDP024

Hi everyone,

Well I need to be honest, for some reason, I really struggled with this one! This card was made for a CASE challenge from Global Design Project, #GDP024. The challenge this week was to CASE a designer, Michelle Last. Her work is amazing, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Here is my card I eventually came up with!



And here is Michelle's card. You can click on the image to go to the challenge blog.

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/02/global-design-project-024-case-designer.html

  • I have cut the balloon out with the new balloon punch. It is so awesome! 
  • The papers I have used are from the Its My Party paper pack. The washi tape is also from the same collection.
  • The sentiment is from the new Sale-a-bration stamp set called Party Pants. Such a fun stamp set!
  • The colour pallet I've used is Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry and Tip Top Taupe.
I hope you've enjoyed my card!
Til next time,
Nicole x




3 comments:

  1. I can't tell that you struggled, I think your CASE is perfect! I love your starry balloon and the twine bow. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us for this fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Nicole! I love your starry balloon. Thanks you so much for playing along with this week’s CASE the Designer Challenge at Global Design Project – I’m glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very happy card Nicole. A great take on Michelle's card. xx

    ReplyDelete