Monday 28 March 2016

Global Design Project #GDP028

Hi everyone!

You know that feeling where you are so sure you've forgotten about something, but can't quite work out what?! Well this was me this morning, with this week's challenge post for one of my favourite blog challenges, Global Design Project! It wasn't until I sat down at my desk and saw my card, and thought, "Aaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!" because I'd make my card on Friday but got busy with Easter and family! Phew! Luckily I have about 30 minutes to spare! :-)

Here is my card, it is a really simple card which didn't take me long, but I wanted a no frills card for my mum but with all the meaning!



And here is the challenge from Global Design Project. Clicking on the image will take you to their blog!

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/03/global-design-project-028-case-designer.html

Okay, so that's it from me (tick tock!).

Have a wonderful day!

Til next time,
Nicole x



1 comment:

  1. Like be the way you've used CASEd the layout for this fun Mothers Day card. You've got me rethinking this bundle. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete