Friday 11 March 2016

Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlight - Botanical Blooms


Well hi there! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I have been so busy working, trying to keep up with housework and more recently being with my son in hospital whilst having his tonsils out, that I almost didn't get to finish my project for this amazing event! But thankfully this morning I got it done, after a bit of a play last night.

I saw a technique by Wendy Cranford on YouTube using a mask with the new stamp set Botanical Blooms (Click HERE to see the video!). I just loved it so much I had to give it a try! I used a post it note for my mask and the flower shape is from the Floral Frames Framelits. The colours I have used are Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Melon Mambo and Rose Red. The sentiment comes from a stamp set called "One Big Meaning". It was new to the 2015-2016 Annual Catalogue, and I really hope it sticks around! I just love it! I have stamped it twice using my Stamp-a-ma-jig - such a valuable tool!!

Here is my card.


To finish off my card, I've stamped the mini flowers in the corner and the flower and leaves to match the front of my card.


I hope you've enjoyed my card! Enjoy all the other wonderful creations apart of this Blog Highlight!

Til next time,
Nicole x


7 comments:

  1. So much stamping! Such a stunning result! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Nicole, you have done a lovely job. Angexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you have used a flower for the sentiment! Clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The masking is tops Nicole! Love it. Appreciate you adding your picture and link for the blog highlight this week. I hope you play along again in April.

    ReplyDelete