Tuesday 29 March 2016

Mojo Monday MOJO441 Happy Birthday with Blackberry Bliss

Hi and welcome to my post today for a challenge by Mojo Monday. This week it's a sketch challenge.

Here is my card today. Today I chose to make a square card, to suit the look of the challenge sketch. Mine measures 10.5cm or 4-1/8" square.


When I saw the sketch, I thought of the circle stamp from You're So Lovely stamp set. This stamp set is from the new 2016 Occasions Catalogue that is available to order from until the end of June 2016. It has some lovely sentiments as well, but I just couldn't go past the Happy Birthday from the Tin of Cards stamp set..... which is one of my favourites for sentiments.

The colours I have chosen are Blackberry Bliss, Pink Pirouette and Whisper White. I love the boldness of the Blackberry contrasted against the soft Pink. But, like my other card I made today, I wanted to tone it down with some vellum, and the one I have chosen for this card is from the Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum Stack, which is FREE with every AUD$90 order placed before the end of March.... yep, only 2 days away! But any of Stampin' Up!s beautiful vellum would work just as well!

I will really miss Blackberry Bliss, as it is part of the 2014-2016 In Colour range. That means it will be retired at the end of June 2016. If you love these colours as much as I do, don't forget to stock up on reinkers and cardstock!

The image below is the challenge set from the team at Mojo Monday. You can click on the image to go straight to their blog.

http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/2016/03/mojo-monday-441.html


I hope you enjoyed by card today!

Til next time!
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment