Sunday 3 April 2016

Global Design Project Take 2!

Hi, welcome back to my blog today! We launched the Blog Hop this morning- did you check it out!? Oh my goodness, there are some AMAZING projects on display! If you haven't, be sure to!

After looking at the awesome projects, I was totally inspired! So I am having a revisit to the Global Design Projects #GDP029 challenge!

Here is what I came up with:


Here is a reminder of the challenge! Click on the image for the link to their site!

http://www.global-design-project.com/2016/03/global-design-project-029-colour.html

I hope you like my card!

Til next time,
Nicole x



2 comments:

  1. Nicole - I love how you've blocked this background with the three colors. I was looking at this set last night and thinking about how I don't use it. How fun to see that you've used it here! Great card. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project color challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! I had to look twice to work out which set you actually used, as using it in a triptych really changed the whole look. Great idea for a colour challenge! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.

    ReplyDelete