Wednesday 20 April 2016

Just Add Ink #307 Colour - a happy hello

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!

Today I have made a card today for a challenge from Just Add Ink. 

Here is my card.


Here is the JAI challenge so you can check it out!

http://just-add-ink.blogspot.com.au/2016/04/just-add-ink-307-colour.html


This was a great colour combination to step a little bit out of my comfort zone, as they're not my go-to combinations! But I do love them together, and I think they are a very practical combination which would lend themselves to many different occasions.

I must still have had Brian King's cards on my mind from our Crazy Crafters Blog Hop held over the weekend gone, as I have also CASED one of Brian's cards for this one. As I write this, with only an hour to go til the deadline for this challenge and my kids going nuts in the other room, I cannot find Brian's card online to put a picture and link of his card! Sorry Brian!

Thanks for coming by!

Til next time,
Nicole x




7 comments:

  1. Love it Nicole, those colours work really well in this layout! Fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole! I love the way you've used the same DSP and just reversed the light/dark between the sentiment layer and the background. It gives it a subtle look, very clever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Nicole. Love the clean lines to the layout. The mix of DSP with the little flowers work perfectly together. A fantastic use of the challenge colours. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely! I just love how you've used the challenge colours with that great layout. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Nicole! I love how luxurious your layers are and the pop of colour of the Dijon flowers - so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your use of the colours Nicole, the patterns and clean layers give it a lovely fresh look. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete