Monday 6 June 2016

PPA303 Colour Challenge

Today I got to make a card for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge. This week they have a colour challenge - Night of Navy, Mint Macaron and Sahara Sand. I really liked this colour combination - thanks Shawn de Oliveira!

Here is my card I came up with.


My sentiment is from the stamp set Tin of Cards. I think this is perhaps my most used stamp set for sentiments! The polka dot patterned paper is from the 2015-2017 In Colour Designer Series Paper stack. My Sahara Sand cardstock has been run through my Big Shot with my Starburst Die. Love that die!!

The image below links to the challenge blog. Check out the amazing projects the design team and crafters have come up with!


Thanks for stopping by!

Til next time,
Nicole x

3 comments:

  1. The sunburst and current color theme create a very festive card! Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the sand for the rays...sweet and soft...thanksfor playing along with the Pals color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sunburst die behind the Happy Birthday is fabulous! It's like saying Wow, Happy Birthday! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete