Wednesday 17 August 2016

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop - Special Guest Dawn Olchefske


A very big hello to everyone out there visiting me today for our Crazy Crafters Blog Hop. This hop we have a very special guest, Dawn Olchefske! I have loved Dawn's creations and videos for years now, so it is an honour to have her with us! Thanks so much for joining us this month Dawn. 

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Nicole Spicer - or may have come from the person previous to me. Be sure to click on the person listed under me further down the page to continue your journey on this blog hop.

Here is the card I have made.


I am so in love with Sweet Sugarplum at the moment! I think I'm a tad addicted....! I love the effect of the emboss resist technique too, and I wanted to give it a try with these beautiful feathers. I've embossed them on watercolour paper and then used my aqua painter to deliver the ink straight over, removing the excess off with a tissue.

I also used my Layering Oval Framelits dies for the first time for my sentiment with my Stylised Birthday greeting stamp.

Here is the card from Dawn I have chosen to CASE today. Click on Dawn's card to go to her blog featuring this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, and I hope you will continue on our blog hop to check out the amazing creations made by Dawn and our team of Crazy Crafters!


Here is the blog hop list. Remember, you are visiting with Nicole Spicer so please click on the person after me!




Til next time,
Nicole x

19 comments:

  1. What a great thank you card Nicole. Angexo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love it - it's so pretty and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Nicole, I love your colour combo, the band of stamping is super lovely, then the huge area for the sentiment just gives it the full message. Well Done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE nicole, love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really pretty card, Nicole! I really like how the feathers have turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Nicole....really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love emboss resist. Your card is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card Nicole - love the emboss resist too, I should try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great case Nicole. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love the colours and your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your ink resist background with the feathers. Gorgeous card Nicole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty! I like how the background has a marble look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea to turn the sketch sideways for a larger greeting. I like the way it fills the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea to turn the sketch sideways for a larger greeting. I like the way it fills the card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet Sugarplum is the best! Great card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete