Saturday 21 January 2017

12yo birthday card - Cupcake or Ice-cream?

Hello again, and thanks for stopping by!

This is a card I have made for my niece who, as you can see, is turning 12! I finally had a chance to use my Confetti TIEF for this card, and I really like the effect!! I wanted to make a pretty card, but when I was looking for my Glimmer paper, I found all these different colours! I thought "Ahh well, I might use them all!" So I did. I have Cherry Cobbler, Champagne (retired), Silver, Gold and Blushing Bride. The cupcake base or cone is stamped in Early Expresso on Soft Suede card stock.

The banner at the top is using the Thoughtful Banners bundle (stamp set and punch). I gently curved the photopolymer words to fit in the banner. I embossed them all in white embossing powder and punched them out using the banner punch.







For the inside of my card, I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and then embellished it to matched the front. I did add some gold glitter with my two way glue pen to match the glittery effect.


Well thanks for coming by!
Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment