Saturday 21 January 2017

Beetles & Bugs and The Brights Collection colours

Hello again! This next card I made today is going to be loved by any little boy I know! 

I have used a new stamp set called Beetles & Bugs - and it is AWESOME! There is a such a great variety of bugs to chose from! I have used them all in this card cause they are all so cute! My colour scheme is the Brights Collection from Stampin' Up! I wanted this card to be bright and colourful, so the 10 colours of this collection was just perfect!




The inside of my card is also stamped with the little ants. I wanted something simple that didn't take over the card space. For ants, I think they're cute!



The cardstock colours I have used are Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Island Indigo.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment