Tuesday 10 January 2017

GDP069 Garden in Bloom

Today I have a couple of cards I made for the Global Design Project blog, #GDP069.

They have a colour challenge this week.... Delightful Dijon, Silver and another colour of your choice. I have chosen Elegant Eggplant. I will have the link to GDP so you can check it out!

Here are my cards.




I have used one of my favourite stamp sets from the Annual Catalogue called Garden in Bloom. Firstly, I stamped the outlined image in Elegant Eggplant in random places on Whisper White. Then using the solid image, I stamped off on scrap paper and then on the outlined flower. I love this effect, especially seeings I couldn't add two additional colours!

The sentiment, Happy Birthday, is also from the Annual Catalogue and is called Stylised Birthday. This is certainly a well used practical stamp in my collection!

I have used my Layering Ovals Framelits for the sentiment. I absolutely love how they are made to fit perfectly with each other, both ovals and scalloped ovals.

Here is the link from Global Design Project. Click the image to see the creations from the design team and other entrants.



I hope you have enjoyed these. Thanks for stopping by.

Nicole x

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, these are lovely. I wold never have thought to use Elegant Eggplant, but it works! Thanks for playing at Global Design Project with us this week and good luck with the guest designer pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula! I was totally inspired by Brian King. He's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the Elegant Eggplant with Delightful Dijon. Beautiful cards. Thanks for playing with Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete