Saturday 21 January 2017

Playful Pals Piggy

Hello and welcome to my blog! I have had a very productive day today-  I got 6 cards made! I've already showed you three, so here is another one. This card is for my niece who LOVES pigs.

This card uses the stamp set Playful Pals. I will be honest and admit that I haven't used this stamp set nearly as much I'd thought I would - mostly due to my lack of crafting time - but I really like it! You can use it to customise to any requirement!

The cardstock I have used is Blushing Bride and Whisper White. To add texture and contrast, I have used Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.... I really love this glimmer paper!

I've mixed up my ink colours on this card. I started with Pink Pirouette for her head, but found it to be too light, so I stamped over the top in Blushing Bride. But I did leave the Pink Pirouette for his ears and just outlined them in Blushing Bride. The snout is Flirty Flamingo because I wanted something a bit darker but not too dark. I love this colour so much! I also used it to stamp my sentiment Happy Birthday.




I love to decorate the inside of my cards, and for this one I thought it would be fitting to use the bow from my background. I think they are adorable!


I hope you've enjoyed my card, I know my niece is going to LOVE it!

Til next time,
Nicole x

No comments:

Post a Comment