Sunday 7 September 2014

The Crazy Crafters September Blog Hop - Holiday Catalogue


Thank you for joining us on this months Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! If you're following the blog hop in order, you should have arrived here from Sarah's blog.

This months theme is the brand new Holiday Catalogue. It was probably good timing with the theme this month, as I have had to start and think about the cards and packaging I'll be giving this year. BUT in saying that, I have, like so many of you out there, been absolutely flat out lately and have not had much time in my craft room at all! So I've only done two cards and packaging ideas this month. But the best thing was they took me only a couple of hours to create!

You can view the brand new Holiday Catalogue by clicking on the picture on the right of my blog, or click HERE!

The first set I did was using the new Designer Series Papers called Trim the Tree. It comes in a paper stack. Its awesome! I've also used the new Gift Box Punch Board to create the box... WOW! I love it! So easy to use.



The second set I've made is using the new designer series paper called Nordic Noel. The presents pattern is my favourite! I used the matching ribbon as well in Real Red. 

To make the box, I followed the design from Pootles Papercraft on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVukcBasOGc. She is so clever, I just love watching her videos!

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope you enjoy the rest of the blogs on our hop this month.

The next stop on our blog hop is the VERY talented Angela Lorenz at Ang's Crafty Cards.

Blog Hop List Line Up

Rose Desmond at Stampin with Rosalie
Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
Michelle Mills at Hello Day Cards
Kylie Bertucci at Crafty Kylie
Sarah Chilby at Handmade Wombat
Nicole Spicer at Handmade by Nicole Spicer
Angela Lorenz at Ang's Crafty Cards
Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft

Til next time,
Nicole.

5 comments:

  1. So many beautifully decorated boxes!! I can't wait to try out my gift box punch board. And I will be checking out Pootles tutorial for sure. thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects Nicole, love love them.

    ReplyDelete